At ClimateAi we are driven by a united passion to tackle climate change. We believe in a culture of absolute truth and transparency, where feedback is considered an opportunity for us to contribute to each other's personal and professional growth. We recognize the value of diversity and are an equal-opportunity employer.
We hire people who are collaborative, adaptable, communicate well, and love to learn. Expect to give and receive constructive criticism, as we are constantly seeking to push the innovation frontier while simultaneously growing as individuals and as a team.
- Advise customers on day-to-day interpretation and usage of our ClimateLensTM platform and associated forecasts
- Prepare custom forecast insights to support customers on key decisions (e.g. seasonal outlooks, El Nino/La Nina events, etc.)
- Own and deliver “hindcasting” reports that build confidence in our forecast
- Collaborate with our Data and Climate Science team on strategies to improve model performance
- Collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams to improve model interpretability by our customers
- Create and circulate marketing collateral on topical items within weather and climate
- Strong background in meteorological topics, inclusive of a Masters level educational background on the topic
- Experience in applying meteorological knowledge to business problems, as evidenced by 2+ years experience in industry
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate complex, technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Customer-obsessed orientation – strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction and success
- Quantitative and analytical – able to transform data-driven insights into clear customer ROI
- Additional background in climate science, data science, and/or data visualization is a plus
- Most importantly, a passion for climate change solutions
The base compensation range for employees based in the US is $100,000-160,000. This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at ClimateAi and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including the candidate’s experience, qualifications, business need and US location.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and equity
- Professional Growth Fund
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Learning budget per year
- Unlimited Part Time policy with minimum time off requirements
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with smart, curious, passionate people and be part of the mission to help the world